(September 7, 2021) 11:15pm Final Update - We have restored power to nearly all members affected by this evenings storm. Our line-crews worked very hard to bring power to our members and will continue to restore the few remaining outages. We thank our members and community for their support.
(September 7, 2021) 8:15pm Update - Crews are working to replace 4 broken poles from this evenings storm as quickly and safely as possible. There are currently 58 members without power.
(September 7, 2021) 6:15pm Update - There are currently 1,663 members without power. Crews are still working at this time to restore the remaining outages. We appreciate your patience.
(September 7, 2021) 4:50pm Update - Scattered showers and storms are currently moving through our service area. Approximately 2,165 members are without power. Line crews are working diligently and safely to restore service to all members, however there is no ETA to report at this time.
View outages in real-time using NEC’s outage viewer: https://outage.nueceselectric.org
Tips to remember:
- Report outages on SmartHub or by calling 1-800-632-9288
- Do not approach downed power lines or poles. They could still be energized and are dangerous.
- Do not drive through flood waters. Turn around, don't drown.
- Unplug appliances and devices to prevent power surges to them.
- Keep refrigerators and freezers closed to help maintain the temperature.