A Special Offer for the Valued Members of Nueces Electric Cooperative!
Average emergency helicopter transportation and critical care services exceed $20,000.
HALO-Flight, South Texas’ nonprofit air ambulance service, offers the Guardian Membership plan. The standard household plan is a $35 annual fee.
NEC Members have the added benefit of joining the Guardian Membership plan at a significantly reduced price of $1 per month, which is applied to your NEC bill.
Guardian Membership Benefits include:
- Decreased out of pocket expenses on HALO-Flight patient bills.
- Guardian Member with Insurance = Zero Out of Pocket Expenses
- Guardian Member without Insurance = 50% Bill Reduction
- Coverage for all individuals living within the household on a permanent basis; including custodial, non-custodial children, and dependents at college.
- Decreased out of pocket expenses on Dallas CareFlite, a HALO-Flight reciprocal partner, patient bills.
- To learn more about CareFlite’s membership terms, visit: www.careflite.org.
For more information, visit haloflight.org/guardian.
To enroll in the Guardian Membership plan, complete the form below. Once the form is submitted, NEC and HALO-Flight will process your request.